A must read
If I’m sharing this, it’s not because I’ve crossed the finished line and can now turn around and mentor those who are still behind. I still have my own struggles in this area; but as I learn, I share to bless others.
What does it mean to live the crucified life?
- Putting God first in everything I do. Not seeking my own pleasure first, but seeking to please Him first.
- Always seeking to know what He desires and wants me to do in each situation.
- Willingness to suffer rejection, humiliation, persecution and pain for His sake.
- The willingness to accept His will even at my own inconvenience.
- Acceptance that my own wishes, desires, will and pleasure are valid only if He validates them.
- Refusal to take the glory for any victory won, but giving all the glory to Him.
- The ability to say “Thy will be done”, from the very…
View original post 48 more words